SALMAN CALLS AKSHAT `BHAI'

Nine-year-old Akshat Singh was dumbfounded after meeting his favourite Bollywood actor Salman Khan in the same studio, where he was shooting for Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa.
The fact that he will be shooting a promo for the show with his idol was kept secret. “I just thought of it as another promo shoot. But when I saw Salman entering the studio, I was shocked and couldn't react for a minute. I rushed to him and gave him a tight hug. I asked him, `How are you Salman bhai?' to which he replied, `I am good, Akshat bhai'. We had a blast during the shoot. While walking towards him, I got stuck between a chair and the wall, so Salman said this is why I must lose weight. I replied, `Gaadi mein petrol nahi daalenge toh chalegi kaise?' I will cherish this memory of meeting him forever,“ says Akshat.

SRC


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bollympix. Powered by Blogger.